- 1. Dry Brush: Use a dry premium brush to remove loose dirt and debris from the knit.
- 2. Premium Brush: Knit is very delicate and can fray easily. It is very important to always use a premium brush and not a standard brush when cleaning knit.
- 3. Clean: Apply a liberal amount of solution to the premium brush and dip into a bowl of water. Shake excess liquid and begin to brush the knit. Go over stains multiple times to remove.
- 4. Clean Water: After cleaning, there may be excess solution still absorbed in the knit. We suggest brushing over the knit with a clean premium brush and clean water to wash out excess solution.
- 5. Dry: Take a microfiber towel and dry the knit thoroughly.
- 1. Do not use standard brush on knit
- 2. Wait for knit to completely dry before wear
- 3. Repel after cleaning
Buy Jason Markk here